Whether this project will have on-going support?

Apr 21, 2010 at 3:42 PM

The latest source codes are on Jun 6 2009 at 11:21 AM; however, it seems there are still some bugs not solved; so could anyone tell me whether this project will go on be maintained by the authors?

Coordinator
Apr 21, 2010 at 3:50 PM

Hi Dodone,

Unfortunately the project which needed auditing support (which is where DoddleAudit came from) is no longer being developed. In fact it was deployed over a year ago. I haven't had any need to do auditing in any recent projects, and other things have taken up my free time recently.

As with most OSS projects, I absolutely welcome any patches and I will try to incorporate them into the packaged code over time to make it easier for people to get started using this library. I will also try and help people with any issues they run into. But to answer your question regarding active maintenance, at this time I just don't have the ability to actively maintain this project. Perhaps I will solicit a developer who wishes to be a contributor on the project who is using it actively and more able to support it and add new features.

-Matt