Confusion over AuditAssociation

Aug 5, 2010 at 7:33 PM

I have a simple three table database for playing with DoddleAudit, Customer->Order->OrderItem, all related as would be expected.  Audits on individual tables work fine, but if I try an AuditAssociation, e.g.

Snippet

Orders.Audit().AuditAssociation(o => o.OrderItems);

I understand this to include any changes to order items for an order to be included as audits for the order, but no matter which example here I follow, I always get the following error on that audit line.

Snippet
Expression of type 'System.Int32' cannot be used for return type 'System.Nullable`1[System.Int32]'

Am I supposed to do something special to my DBML or something?
Coordinator
Aug 5, 2010 at 7:37 PM
I believe this is a bug in the latest "official" release, but should be working in the latest version of the Source Code tab. Which version of the source are you currently running?
Aug 12, 2010 at 1:08 PM

Hi Matt, thanks for the response.  Someone on StackOverflow also advised me to get latest source and use my own build of that, but I have just downloaded and built the July 19 (changeset 49966) source, and my whole partial class with

InsertAuditRecordToDatabase
is now broken.  This method used to take an 'EntityAuditRecord' as parameter, and now it takes AuditedEntity.  There is almost no similarity between these two types, and I am really badly stuck in re-implementing '

InsertAuditRecordToDatabase

Could you please give me any hints as to how to replace my current
InsertAuditRecordToDatabase?

Thanks