Auditing Sql table with composite primary keys using DoddleAudit

Feb 20, 2011 at 11:59 PM

I'm working on a new Silverlight 4 project and wanted to use DoddleAudit but some of my Sql tables use composite primary keys.  Are there any updates or workarounds that would enable me to use DoddleAudit with these tables?  Please let me know.

Coordinator
Feb 21, 2011 at 2:35 AM

Hi lancem,

Unfortunately support for composite keys was never added to the code. The application I developed this project for did not require them so I never got around to supporting it. I welcome you to get the code and fork it, if you get it working well and want to share it I will do my best to integrate it into the main source tree.

-Matt

Feb 21, 2011 at 3:05 AM
Hi Matt,

Thanks for your quick reply. I'll try to add this support and if successful share it. Would you please be able to point me in the right direction? As you are getting the records that have been changed from the ChangeSet, are you only getting the primary key so it can be inserted into the
AuditRecords table or is it being used elsewhere as well?

Lance

To: [email removed]
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 19:35:38 -0800
Subject: Re: Auditing Sql table with composite primary keys using DoddleAudit [DoddleAudit:246847]

Hi lancem,
Unfortunately support for composite keys was never added to the code. The application I developed this project for did not require them so I never got around to supporting it. I welcome you to get the code and fork it, if you get it working well and want to share it I will do my best to integrate it into the main source tree.
-Matt
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (DoddleAudit@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email DoddleAudit@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com
Aug 10, 2016 at 5:45 AM
Hi lancem

Did you get solution for this composite primary key problem.
I have tried to change the lambda expression in GetEntityPropertySelector method in AuditExtensions class.
but I am not able to update it.
Please help me if you are having any solution.